Tuesday 30 November 2010

archive

In the snowy weather and sub-zero temperatures working in an unheated shed with icy water and rock hard clay is not very tempting...

While waiting for it to warm up a bit I have been sorting out my computer and trying to fix my old website. No luck on the website front yet so decided to post some images that were on it here instead;


My problem has always been that I cannot stop experimenting...  one day I will settle on and try to perfect a single technique/style... maybe..


... text, smoke and precious metal leaf seem to be three constants looking back over past couple of years... but I think for me, a lot of the fun is in the playing around with new ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.